Car park permit refunds

If you no longer need your car park permit, you can get a refund for the whole months you have not used, less a £30 administration fee.

So that we can refund your money, please send us your:

  • car park permit
  • bank sort code and account number.

The refund will then go directly into your account.

Please send it to:

Parking Services
Waverley Borough Council
The Burys
GU7 1HR.

Page owner: Tina Cunningham. Last updated: 09/09/2015 18:05

We use cookies to improve your experience. By viewing our content you are accepting the use of cookies. Read about cookies we use.