If you need advice before submitting your planning application, we can advise you on:
- Government, regional and local policies and other material considerations that will be applied to your proposed development.
- If you need to submit specialist reports with your application.
- If your proposed application is unacceptable in its current format, saving you costs of re-submission.
- Any changes you should make to your planning application before submitting it to reduce the handling time of the application to save you re-submission costs.
Service during coronavirus pandemic
- The Householder Surgery is currently suspended
- You can still apply for written pre-application advice, but there will be a delay in receiving a response as it is not safe to carry out site visits at this time.
Find out more on:
- Householder surgery - suspended due to coronavirus outbreak
- Pre-application written advice
- Validation service
- Development control consultative forum
- Pre-application advice for listed buildings and demolition within conservation areas
- Work on trees
Page owner: Ben Hammond. Last updated: 31/03/2020 12:28