Easter weekend

Bin collections will take place as normal. If you're self-isolating and need help (eg food delivery), call the Community Helpline: 0300 200 1008.

Council services over Easter

Business and licensing


Find business advice and support on businesswaverley.gov.uk

Business rates

Business rates are charged on most non-domestic properties, including shops, offices, pubs and restaurants.

You’ll probably have to pay business rates if you use a building or part of a building for non-domestic purposes.

Find out more

We use cookies to improve your experience. By viewing our content you are accepting the use of cookies. Read about cookies we use.