These rules and conditions relate to the Design Awards 2020.
- The judges' decision is final.
- No correspondence will be entered into relating to the result of the awards.
- The judges reserve the right not to make an award in a particular category or make a special award.
- All schemes, developments and projects must have been completed between 1 April 2015 and 31 March 2020.
- All developments submitted for the main awards will have all the relevant permissions in place prior to completion (Planning permission, conditions discharged and Building Regulation consent).
- Any developments / schemes currently involved in an enforcement case will not be eligible.
- We reserve the right to nominate appropriate schemes for consideration for an award in addition to those submitted.
- There is no limit to the number of applications submitted by an individual or organisation.
- One scheme can be submitted for more than one category.
- Site visits for all shortlisted schemes entered into the main categories will take place in July 2020.
- Copyright of all entries remains with the photographer, but we reserve the right to use, publish and republish entries in connection with this and future competitions without payment.
- By entering this competition you grant us permission to reproduce your photographs in electronic format and hard copy, including for display at associated exhibitions, on our website and in associated publicity (including press releases that may be published in the local press), should they be selected to promote the competition.
- No fee will be paid for exhibiting material.
- The closing date for nominations is 3 April 2020 so that the owners can be contacted to formally enter the awards. If the owner does not wish to enter, the scheme will not be considered.
- The closing date for entries is 1 May 2020. No late entries will be accepted.
- By submitting an entry, you are accepting these rules.
Page owner: Ben Mitchell. Last updated: 25/02/2020 11:13