Waverley Borough Council affordable housing developments
- 24 new affordable homes were completed at Wey Court House, Godalming in 2018.
- 14 new affordable homes were completed at Station Road, Godalming in 2016.
- We are investing in the housing at Ockford Ridge, Godalming, to enhance it for the benefit of its existing residents and future generations. Planning permission has been granted for the refurbishment and redevelopment of the area, including provision of 34 additional affordable homes. The first phase of the redevelopment, known as Site D, was completed in 2018. Visit the Ockford Ridge refurbishment and redevelopment page for more information.
- Waverley Borough Council is converting a Community Room at Stonepit Close, Godalming, to provide a new affordable home.
Housing association affordable housing developments
VIVID completed 14 affordable homes on land adjacent to Godalming College as part of a larger development of 46 homes.
Mount Green Housing Association completed 20 affordable homes as part of a larger development of 50 homes at Furze Lane, Farncombe.
- Clarion is developing 21 affordable homes on the former Weyburn Works (Federal Mogul) site in Elstead, which will be phased between 2019 and 2021.
Shared ownership and housing assocation developments
For shared ownership and housing association developments, please contact Alice Lean, Housing Strategy and Enabling Manager, email: email@example.com or telephone: 01483 523252.
Council affordable housing developments
For Waverley Borough Council affordable housing developments, please contact Louisa Blundell, Housing Development Manager, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 01483 523205.
Page owner: Esther Lear. Last updated: 27/11/2018 12:47