Planning applications online enquiry system unavailable

Due to essential maintenance to the system, you will not be able to view Waverley planning applications online between 5.15pm and 6.15pm today (17 July). We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Council Tax Support

Find out more about Council Tax Support and how to apply for help with your Council Tax bill.

About Council Tax Support

If you pay Council Tax on your home and you are on a low income, you may be able to get help paying your bill.

If you are entitled to help, we will pay the Council Tax Support directly onto your Council Tax account for the whole year. This means you will get a reduced Council Tax bill.

Who can get Council Tax Support

Anyone who has to pay Council Tax can apply for Council Tax Support.

How to apply for Council Tax Support

To apply for Council Tax Support, you need to complete the claim form. You can do this by calling us on 01483 523596. For more information please see our making a new claim for Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support page.

We send out new Council Tax Bills in March each year, but if you have any changes to your support during the year, you will get a new bill each time.

Page owner: . Last updated: 13/04/2018 11:08

We use cookies to improve your experience. By viewing our content you are accepting the use of cookies. Read about cookies we use.