We are committed to providing opportunities for all people to improve their level of fitness. Through Places Leisure, our council leisure centres in Cranleigh, Farnham, Godalming and Haslemere, we offer a range of classes intended for different groups.
Stroke Rehab Classes
Exercise following a stroke to improve health fitness and confidence. Reduce risk of further ill heath.
- Monday - 2.30pm - 3.30pm - Farnham leisure centre
- Wednesday 2pm - 3pm - Farnham leisure centre
- Wednesday, 1:45pm - 2:45pm - Godalming leisure centre
Smart Heart - Cardiac Phase 4
For those following heart surgery. To improve general fitness and reduce the risk of further complications.
- Farnham - Monday 10:30am - 11:30am, Monday 12pm - 1pm (circuit class) Wednesday 10:30am - 11:30am
- Godalming - Wednesday 2:45pm - 3:45pm
Steady and Strong
To help strength and balance to improve confidence and reduce the risk of a fall.
- Farnham - Monday 2.15pm-3:15pm, and Thursday 13.45pm-14.45pm
Dementia Friendly group
To slow the speed of dementia to increase general health and wellbeing.
- Dementia Swim Sessions -Thursday 2pm - 2:30pm - Farnham leisure centre
- Memory Lane Cafe - Friday - 10am - 12pm - Cranleigh leisure centre
Walks for health
Join our walks for health groups free of charge, all welcome.
For more information on any of the above please contact one of our five leisure centres or contact Gemma Jones on GemmaJones@pfpleisure.org or 07803453438.
Page owner: Tom Crowe. Last updated: 04/02/2019 11:01