Health, hygiene and smells
Tips on avoiding smells:
- Recycle food waste weekly in your caddy (you can line your caddy with a plastic bag)
- Rinse out plastic bottles and tins before putting them in your recycling bin.
- Put your loose refuse in carrier bags and double bag nappies (consider using washable nappies).
- Don't leave food exposed in the kitchen where flies can make contact.
- Keep the lids of the wheelie bins and the food waste caddies closed at all times.
- Wash the bins and caddies after they are emptied.
How can I get my bin cleaned?
This is not a service we provide, however there are a number of commercial companies who can provide this service.
Page owner: Carolyn Jarvis-Grogan. Last updated: 02/04/2019 11:29