Broadwater Park is next to Godalming Leisure Centre and is a Green Flag Award winning park.
Address: Summers Road, Godalming, GU7 3BH.
The site covers 29 hectares (73 Acres) and includes:
- a large lake, woodland and open grass areas
- enclosed play area
- Multi-Use Games Area (MUGA), next to the play area - a court suitable for playing a variety of ball games
- football and cricket pitches
- tennis courts
- public toilets
Sport and leisure clubs at Broadwater
- Godalming Angling Society
- Godalming Lawn Tennis Club
- Godalming Leisure Centre, which runs a number of classes and swim sessions
- Broadwater Golf Club, a privately managed 9 hole green next to the public park
- Guildford Rugby Club
- Farncombe Wanderers Cricket Club and Farncombe Cricket Club.
How can I book a sports pitch?
To book one of our sports pitches, please contact Glendale Managed Services Ltd (who manage our pitch bookings) on:
Tel: 01252 856627
Page owner: Harri Robinson. Last updated: 18/02/2019 15:39