The law requires certain work-related injuries, diseases and dangerous occurrences to be reported to Health and Safety Executive.
What needs to be reported
- death or major injuries to an employee or self-employed person working on your premises
- death or hospitalisation of a member of the public
- disease suffered by an employee that is related to work activities
- dangerous occurrence that does not result in a reportable injury but which clearly could have done
- over seven day injury (not counting the day on which it happened) to an employee or self-employed person working on your premises. The report must be made within 15 days of the accident.
Do it online
Page owner: Paul Shrimpton. Last updated: 15/01/2018 10:42