Tenant alteration requests


You don't need permission to decorate your home, or carry out minor improvements such as tiling or putting up shelving unless you have asbestos in your home in which case, contact us first.

Please include any home decorations in your insurance, just in case they get damaged. If we damage your decorations while working in your home, we will fix the affected area.

Page owner: Caroline Ottery. Last updated: 31/03/2017 14:15

We use cookies to improve your experience. By viewing our content you are accepting the use of cookies. Read about cookies we use.