Preparing for Brexit

Information for residents

Staying in the UK after Brexit

If you’re from the EU, European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland, you and your family will need to apply if you want to stay in the UK after 30 June 2021.

You can do this by applying to the EU Settlement Scheme. Find out more

Citizens’ rights

Citizens’ rights - EU citizens in the UK and UK nationals in the EU

Citizens’ rights: UK and Irish nationals in the Common Travel Area

More information

Reporting hate crime

Page owner: Henry Ascoli. Last updated: 25/04/2019 12:41

We use cookies to improve your experience. By viewing our content you are accepting the use of cookies. Read about cookies we use.