Licence - street café


Many pubs, restaurants, wine bars and cafés may wish to have seating and tables outside their premises for the use of their customers.  Where the pavement concerned is part of the public highway, planning permission and a highway licence will need to be obtained.

Planning permission

Please see for more information about getting planning permission.

Highway licence

Please visit Surrey County Council's website to find out about getting a highway licence.

We use cookies to improve your experience. By viewing our content you are accepting the use of cookies. Read about cookies we use.