Waverley's Covid Alert Level is MEDIUM

Residents are urged to be extra vigilant as local Covid cases are on the rise. Remember to wash hands, wear facemasks when required and keep your distance to help stop the spread of the virus.

Find out more

Licence - amusement (with prizes)


Any prospective occupiers of amusement parks, arcades and other premises on which amusements with prizes will be provided, must first obtain a permit issued by the local authority.

A licence is required for any premises or club whose principal purpose is the playing of bingo whether for commercial profit or otherwise.

More information can be found in our Licensing directory.

We use cookies to improve your experience. By viewing our content you are accepting the use of cookies. Read about cookies we use.