Bonfire licensing on Waverley land


If you want to hold a public bonfire on Waverley owned land, you need to get a licence.  You also need a risk assessment and insurance.  Please contact us for more information.

We use cookies to improve your experience. By viewing our content you are accepting the use of cookies. Read about cookies we use.