Presenting petitions

If you wish to raise an issue or concern or have your views heard on a council matter or policy you may want to set up a petition. Anyone who lives, works or studies in Waverley may submit a petition to us. 

The pages below explain about petitions and how we will deal with them.

Where to send petitions

You can email your petition to

You can also send a hard copy petition to:

Democratic Services
Waverley Borough Council
The Burys

More information

For further information, please e-mail or telephone 01483 523351.

Page owner: . Last updated: 01/03/2016 10:04