Our partners are registered with us through the Local Authority Building Control (LABC) Partnership Scheme.
|Abode Architects LLP||01252 820030||www.abode.org.uk|
|C7 Architects||01483 422220||www.c7architects.com|
|Elspeth Beard Architects||01483 860342||www.elspethbeardarchitects.co.uk|
|GTS Developments||07828 746731||www.gtsdevelopments.co.uk|
|Hideaway Concepts||07962 064055||www.hideawayconcepts.com|
|Limus Building Design Services||01252 408996||www.limus.co.uk|
|MVL Architects||01483 416441||www.mvl-architects.co.uk|
|Michael Conoley Associates||01252 781882||www.mcaarchitects.co.uk|
|Nye Saunders||01483 418600||www.nyesaunders.co.uk|
|Oakley Interiors Ltd||01252 718049||www.oakleyinteriors.co.uk|
|PWJ Architects||01483 276452||www.pwjarchitects.com|
|RA Pullen Chartered Engineer||01428 605491|
|Roland Yates||01252 758913||www.ryatesassociates.co.uk|
|Stedman Blower Architects||01252 783574||www.stedmanblower.co.uk|
|Surrey Oak Barns Limited||01483 420458||www.surreyoakbarns.co.uk|
We do not recommend or endorse any individuals, organisations or businesses for any specialism. These partners are registered with Waverley Borough Council through the LABC Partnership Scheme and work closely with our Building Control service. We do not hold a preferred contractors or suppliers list either.
Benefits of the scheme - for architects, agents, developers
- A dedicated professional building control surveyor to offer advice on all projects no matter where they are located in the country.
- This design team approach ensures that any issues can be resolved early in the design process and will eliminate the need for expensive corrections later in the construction phase.
- A single point of contact results in a consistent approach across all projects.
- Any local conditions, site-specific information and necessary consultations are investigated on behalf of the client
- Site inspections will be carried out by the professional local Building Control team benefiting from local knowledge and contact
Benefits of the scheme - for customers (home owners, builders)
- A single point of contact and consistent approach; helping the project run smoothly, reducing potential costs as the build progresses.
- Knowledge that your architect, agent, developer has developed a good working relationship with the Building Control team
- An improved pre-application service yet still benefitting from local knowledge and excellent liaison with other services such as Fire, Police and Environmental Health.
Page owner: Lindsay Goodman. Last updated: 25/10/2018 14:31